Relationships & Family
Download copies of the Georgia-Specific Family Preparedness Plan. Please share with families and other organizations.
- FINAL-Immigrant Family Preparedness Guide 10.03.2017 (English)
- FINAL-Guia de Preparacion para Familias 10.03.2017 (Spanish)
Relationships & Family / Latino Families
- A Portrait of Latino Fathers: Strengths and Challenges. National Research Center on Hispanic Children and Families (2017)
- “Strenghtening Latino Families in Georgia, What To Do” first collaborative position paper in Georgia by Latino Forum – 2016
- La Familia: Latino Families Strong and Stable, Despite Limited Resources, The National Research Center on Hispanic Children and Families, 2017
- Infographic on Latino Fathers in the US, Hispanic Research Center, 2017
- How Hispanic Parents Perceive their Need and Elegibility for Public Assistance, National Research Center on Hispanic Families, 2015
- Income Inestability in the Lives of Hispanic Children, National Research Center on Hispanic Families, 2015
- Reproductive Coercion as a Form of Violence. Download the full Toolkit – 2015
- Latino Fathers and Their Children, Natasha J. Cabrera and Robert H. Bradley. University of Maryland and Arizona State University. Child Development Perspectives 2012.
- Overview of a Traditional Hispanic Family (insights) – GeriAnn Galanti 2003
SERVING THE MAYA COMMUNITY (CONTENT PROVIDED BY THE MAYA HERITAGE COMMUNITY PROJECT AT KENNESAW UNIVERSITY)